Send me your bottle caps I'm collecting them I have 2927 so far I'll send a small thank you
Bottle caps
Started by Courageousdude [4407282] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
Graved - begging.
Mentioned in this thread
BobrKurwa [2841258] ×1 Courageousdude [4407282] ×1
16:53:06 - 29/08/26 You sent a Bottle of Beer to Courageousdude
5 karma before thread goes to grave
fuck you
Sure. Sorry wrong button.
BobrKurwa hospitalized Courageousdude and claimed a $1,500 bounty (+1.09)
I collect bone saws 8k so far.
Mentions: BobrKurwa [2841258] · Courageousdude [4407282]
17:38:18 - 29/08/26 You sent a Bottle Cap to BobrKurwa
17:40:47 - 29/08/26 You sent 4x eCPU to Lick_My_Muff
17:41:11 - 29/08/26 You sent 4x Game Console to Lick_My_Muff
17:42:13 - 29/08/26 You dumped 100x Bottle Cap
Graved - begging.