Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Secret forum

Started by kingpin54 [3228459] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

kingpin54 [3228459]

From reading up on karma, I believe there is a secret room. Am I mistaken? If I'm not  like my post the whole time, and I will see what's behind the looking glass.  Will give updates to who and what is happening, lol 

HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

Graved for begging / asking for upvotes before you lose your last 17 karma.

 

Also we don't talk about fight club. 

kingpin54 [3228459]

What's that supposed to mean? Not cool, was a joking thing, now you want to get all seriousness, you have more to lose than me 

 

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

he who says sweeney_todd has more to lose than anyone does not know sweeney_todd

 

let me clue u in: