Looking to buy a armalite powerful please pm me if you have one for sale
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
is the snake still slithering?
Idk are you still complaining lmao
theres complaining and then there is stating facts.
Don’t be salty at me you're a snake
maybe, just don't be a snake
Maybe don’t trust everyone in a CRIME game lmao facts or not your salty about a game and I’m not I’m just chilling
are you still barking? pipe down pip squeak
I love how you think I’m so mad when really I just pity you
This game is the only place you feel big and powerful… all because somebody trusted you as well? Man, your life must suck. How sad
lol
Moved to Graveyard - please don't make multiple posts about the same item, and take your discussion to DMs.