Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie problem

Started by Jbeast617857 [3993116] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Jbeast617857 [3993116] ×1

Jbeast617857 [3993116]

Hello, I made a bookie bet on the Ryan Garcia fight last night I won and I received my notification over 12 hours later after the bet ended. I don’t see anywhere in my log that I took the funds from the bank. Can someone help me?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You have collected your winnings.

 

20:26:47 - 13/09/26  Jbeast617857 collected their $35,597,300 in winnings from the Bookie
15:06:15 - 13/09/26  Jbeast617857 won $35,597,300 on their $26,174,485 (x1.36) bet in the Bookie on Ryan Garcia (3-Way Full event) bet on Ryan Garcia v Conor Benn (Boxing)

 

Thanks!

Mentions: Jbeast617857 [3993116]