Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My Brother

Started by Grasscutter [2079678] on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 502 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
45
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Braveheart [79647] ×1

Grasscutter [2079678]

My real life brother got me into this game.

Braveheart (79647).

11 years ago nearly he passed away.

I tried to get his account to play.

But didn't know any of password or accounts.

Is anyone playing still that knew my brother 

Im only asking not looking for bother...

Thank you.

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

Condolences for your loss. As said above you cannot play on his account, but you can do something better and honor his account.

 

Follow in his footsteps, in a way. 

 

I did something similar when I lost my own brother 20 years ago. We'd both played WoW a lot at the time. I've never played his characters but I did go back and play the same classes and races he did as a way to relive his (or our) memories. 

 

Just an idea. You can do something similar within Torn.

Lexii [2637832]

Really sorry for your loss

11 years might sound like a long time to some people but losing a brother isn't something that just disappears with time

I actually really like Weav3r's suggestion, you might not be able to play Braveheart's account but you can still keep a little piece of his Torn history alive through your own

Maybe look through his profile, see what faction he was in, what merits or awards he chased, what kind of player he was and set yourself a few goals based around things he accomplished

And definitely see about having his account marked Fallen, there's something pretty special about having Braveheart [79647] permanently sitting there as part of Torn's history

I hope someone who knew him back then eventually stumbles across this thread too and can share a story or two with you

Sorry for your loss

Mentions: Braveheart [79647]

Chris [2685588]

Why don't you take his name to honor him? Name is available at an additional cost. (Names can be taken off players in certain conditions and he's met that condition)