Attacking Bug
Started by PerfectPlayer [1957682] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
Their health was over max, as you can see in the screenshot (7,163 / 5,335). They were still losing health, the bar wouldn't move until their health is below their current max.
Thanks!
I did almost 12k dmg, did you check the attack log or only screenshot that i shared? How much health did they have initially?
I did over 5k dmg before the hit present in screenshot. Don't just do half-assed work man.
Any item/perk logs from Baas_Jeandre would help.
I did do my due diligence, yes. Thank you for calling me lazy. There are items and company perks that can easily boost a player's life above maximum. So yes, it is possible that you can deal 12k damage to that person and still not defeat them. I am not going to post someone's else's personal activity logs in your bug report just because you think I am being lazy.