Ok... So the RMT rules are tightened, and you can now no longer use Torn currency to play slots on other sites.
First: I didn't know you could
Second: protecting people from gambling is a good thing
But... Implied in this change is a business model where a real casino accepts T$ as currency. The thing with a business model is that you have costs and income, and income exceeds cost.
Say I have a slotmachine. It works on US$ and TC$. People through in dollars, and it pays out dollars, usually keeping a percentage. That is your earnings.
How does that work with TC$? It takes TC$ and pays TC$, so the owner makes TC$. Which is worthless, unless you break the old RMT rules.
Or they pay USD, which means spending money to get something which doesn't seem worth the effort.
So unless we are speaking a hobbyist who is just having fun and getting some TC$ in return, what's the point? If I were smart enough to build a Ben-Hur style race, is it that bad if people spend some money? How is that different from selling a forum banner?
Stop... I am getting distracted.... The main question: how the hell does any serious casino make money from Torn players spending Toen currency?