Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave please

Started by King2Gz [4513318] on in Graveyard.

44 replies · 775 views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
45
Discussion span
→

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

King2Gz [4513318]

🚨 IMPORTANT: I have discovered the most dangerous weapon in Torn 🚨


Forget the Xanax.


Forget the Vicodin.


Forget the $500m weapon sitting in someone's bazaar.

 


I have discovered something FAR more dangerous.


The Torn player who says:
"I'll just check Torn for 5 minutes."
💀


5 minutes later:
You: "Alright, I'm done."


Torn: You have 3 notifications.


You: "Okay, I'll just check those."


15 minutes later:


You: "Why am I in the hospital?"


Torn: Because someone hospitalized you.


You: "Who?"


Checks attack log.


You: "Oh, that asshole."


Goes to their profile.


You: "Interesting…"


Checks their faction.


You: "Interesting…"


Checks their friends.


You: "INTERESTING."


2 hours later
Your boss: "Where the fuck are you?"


You: "Currently conducting a highly sophisticated military investigation."

 

Meanwhile, your actual job:
❌ Productivity: 0%
❌ Sleep: 0%
❌ Sanity: 0%
✅ Torn addiction: 100%


And the worst part?
You KNOW you're going to do it again tomorrow.


So let's hear it!!!


What's the dumbest amount of time you've accidentally spent on Torn when you were supposed to be doing something else?


I'll start: "I opened Torn to refill my energy and somehow ended up reading a 47-page forum argument about whether someone's faction leader is a ****."
Your turn. 😂

Warriordud [3177526]

Forget the $500m weapon sitting in someone's bazaar.

something that could be considered as even a remote contender for the best weapon in torn would be costing at least like 25b, almost certainly way more

Barra_ [3676388]

This reads like AI slop. Forget the dead Internet theory, I'm introducing dead Torn theory. Every new player is AI