What are all your thoughts on respo thus far? I think it looks quite nice and unique like no other game. Enjoy :)
Thoughts?
Started by 1839251 [1839251] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 142 / 142 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 142
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 50 / 100
- Story score
- 74 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- IceBlueFire [776] Officer
· 4 likes ·
Why, exactly? I'm still here? - IceBlueFire [776] Officer
· 2 likes ·
You will have to move them over from the old forums, found here - bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
This is mostly just the foundation :o Still more updates to come once this is stable! I'm looking forward to the attacking stuff!
Mentioned in this thread
SmokingAces [1510831] ×15 IceBlueFire [776] ×12 Alkaline [260046] ×4 Harsh [443611] ×2 Whiplash [1288704] ×2 1839251 [1839251] ×2 Sweeney_Todd [27468] ×1 DieselMack [470785] ×1 Netsky [960069] ×1 Thracian [969561] ×1 1035358 [1035358] ×1 Beerstein [1322136] ×1
I can't figure out how to use Xanax on mobile. There's no option to do it.
ohjees [1401509]I can't figure out how to use Xanax on mobile. There's no option to do it.
Look for the tick button then a submenu will appear asking if you want to take it then click yes.
Mentions: ohjees [1401509]
no thanks
English only in the forums
Impressive looking.
Responsive.
And the HOF is nice.
Yep - Good good!
I'm not sure yet, it's different thats all i can say.
I like some features, dislike some.
honestly, the staffs should have posted a preview of the RESPO to the public while they were in the making of it so that everyone could contribute their thoughts to it.
Seems very compact. I dislike how everything is in the middle. Just my opinion anyway.
Netsky [960069]Seems very compacted. I dislike how everything is in the middle. Just my opinion anyway.
im with you on that one
Though things seems to be loading very quick and less clicking to do.
Mentions: Netsky [960069]
what a load of crap thats what i think
Images don't work yet.
Change it back!
Looks like the old Torn, just with makeup on.
Really liking it, especially the item stats and awards
Great job
On the properties page, it would have been nice to only see your own properties, now they all are listed, but you have to hover over one to see whether it's yours or your spouse's...
items page sucks.
absolutely love it. Haven't used full torn yet, only mobile. It's great. In "your icons" page there is a spelling mistake "celect"
Busting became a tad easier, for now... but I don't get messages telling whether I succeeded, failed, got caught, or person was already out, which is confusing [:tired:]
looks absolutely amazing..
Looks great, wonder where we get the new armour from though
From my experience so far the change sucks Alottt. they jus change the look and added extra mouse clicks now I have to click my mouse twice as much or more to acheive the same outcomes as before. I don't like how wen ure doing crime I cannot see ur nerve bar, the fact that when I click on the attack icon I have to also click another button to go ahead with attack.... Don't think I'll be sticking around too Long because of those changes.... We are expecting chanhe to make things easier not more complicated