Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thoughts?

Started by 1839251 [1839251] on in General Discussion.

141 replies · 1.35k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 142 / 142 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
142
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
50 / 100
Story score
74 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

SmokingAces [1510831] ×15 IceBlueFire [776] ×12 Alkaline [260046] ×4 Harsh [443611] ×2 Whiplash [1288704] ×2 1839251 [1839251] ×2 Sweeney_Todd [27468] ×1 DieselMack [470785] ×1 Netsky [960069] ×1 Thracian [969561] ×1 1035358 [1035358] ×1 Beerstein [1322136] ×1

1839251 [1839251]

What are all your thoughts on respo thus far? I think it looks quite nice and unique like no other game. Enjoy :)

1839251 [1839251]
ohjees [1401509]

I can't figure out how to use Xanax on mobile. There's no option to do it.

Look for the tick button then a submenu will appear asking if you want to take it then click yes.

Mentions: ohjees [1401509]

Rune_ [1583524]

honestly, the staffs should have posted a preview of the RESPO to the public while they were in the making of it so that everyone could contribute their thoughts to it.

Rune_ [1583524]
Netsky [960069]

Seems very compacted. I dislike how everything is in the middle. Just my opinion anyway.

im with you on that one

Though things seems to be loading very quick and less clicking to do.

Mentions: Netsky [960069]

SHiNT0 [328619]

On the properties page, it would have been nice to only see your own properties, now they all are listed, but you have to hover over one to see whether it's yours or your spouse's...

David [132845]

Busting became a tad easier, for now... but I don't get messages telling whether I succeeded, failed, got caught, or person was already out, which is confusing [:tired:]

Alkaline [260046]

From my experience so far the change sucks Alottt. they jus change the look and added extra mouse clicks now I have to click my mouse twice as much or more to acheive the same outcomes as before. I don't like how wen ure doing crime I cannot see ur nerve bar, the fact that when I click on the attack icon I have to also click another button to go ahead with attack.... Don't think I'll be sticking around too Long because of those changes.... We are expecting chanhe to make things easier not more complicated