Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Minor bug

Started by Baldr [1847600] Reporter on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

After the update (Foundation 2.0, I think it was) I noticed that on my home screen, if I hover over my mouse over my primary weapon, it gives the right description. However, if I hover over my secondary weapon, the description given is the description of my primary weapon. The picture is correct, but the text when the mouse hovers is for the wrong item.

Baldr [1847600] Reporter

Right. I have a big monitor, so it's my fault.

lol.

I did try unmaximizing. Making my window small doesn't fix the problem. It's in incredibly minor issue anyway, I just thought you would want to know. Apparently, I was wrong. No worries, I won't report bugs in the future.