After the update (Foundation 2.0, I think it was) I noticed that on my home screen, if I hover over my mouse over my primary weapon, it gives the right description. However, if I hover over my secondary weapon, the description given is the description of my primary weapon. The picture is correct, but the text when the mouse hovers is for the wrong item.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 43 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
stupid respo
Try unmaximizing your browser window. RESPO seems to be having... issues with widescreen ratios.
Right. I have a big monitor, so it's my fault.
lol.
I did try unmaximizing. Making my window small doesn't fix the problem. It's in incredibly minor issue anyway, I just thought you would want to know. Apparently, I was wrong. No worries, I won't report bugs in the future.
huh