Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Church

Started by LDP [1580562] on in Questions & Answers.

55 replies · 1.02k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
LDP [1580562]
TheDarkLegacy [1712562]

“ You don’t have enough money. ”

And that my friends, is how we found out that Aurum was just bullshitting

Perhaps staff fixed it?

It's more likely they just faked the screenshot

Mentions: LDP [1580562] · TheDarkLegacy [1712562]

Zed [390936]

I know the devs have had a lot to do but having a bug that lets you spend more than you have is really amateurish, hopefully there is more to the church than just blowing money :p only time will tell

vladi07 [1584991]

Donating is clearly another ploy to take money out of the game, only in this case the players are doing it by themselves.

Smokey [280712]

Lol, staff aren't going to tell you what the donating to the church is for, because it's probably just to decrease the economy, and if they tell you that you won't donate anything!

Wollongong [12833]

Oh, I got an event:

You were sent $2 from someone with the message: The Church has put together a collection, thank you for your contribution.

Black_Viper [1280980]

donated a dollar here and a dollar there...prayed...then looked in the city...found 3 items within an hour....It may help out awarness....not sure...

LDP [1580562]
Black_Viper [1280980]

donated a dollar here and a dollar there...prayed...then looked in the city...found 3 items within an hour....It may help out awarness....not sure...

Interesting input.
I may have to test this out.

Mentions: Black_Viper [1280980]

Chyna9 [3153263]
I been donating couple times a week and pray everyday so I been throwing my money and energy away? This is seriously some beat up $#!<|>