‹ Questions & Answers Stories Forums Questions & Answers Church
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
LDP [1580562]
TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
“ You don’t have enough money. ” And that my friends, is how we found out that Aurum was just bullshitting
Perhaps staff fixed it?
It's more likely they just faked the screenshot
Mentions:
LDP [1580562]
· TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
maybe it pays out every month and gives you all your energy back that you wasted in there
Maybe its like the real church..pay in and get nothing back
I know the devs have had a lot to do but having a bug that lets you spend more than you have is really amateurish, hopefully there is more to the church than just blowing money :p only time will tell
I wonder if - eventually - we can mug the church once the update is totally complete???
I sent 15M to the priests. I just hope they will help the victims of my crimes with it...
Donating is clearly another ploy to take money out of the game, only in this case the players are doing it by themselves.
Lol, staff aren't going to tell you what the donating to the church is for, because it's probably just to decrease the economy, and if they tell you that you won't donate anything!
could be 2 new sets of merits to earn.
You have donated $110,141,005 to the church in total
No immediately noticeable effect...
Oh, I got an event:
You were sent $2 from someone with the message: The Church has put together a collection, thank you for your contribution.
donated a dollar here and a dollar there...prayed...then looked in the city...found 3 items within an hour....It may help out awarness....not sure...
Black_Viper [1280980]
donated a dollar here and a dollar there...prayed...then looked in the city...found 3 items within an hour....It may help out awarness....not sure...
Interesting input. I may have to test this out.
Mentions:
Black_Viper [1280980]
im donating $69 to be cheeky
I been donating couple times a week and pray everyday so I been throwing my money and energy away? This is seriously some beat up $#!<|>