Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction bank !

Started by Medicine [1328613] on in Questions & Answers.

98 replies · 2.13k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
99
Discussion span
→
Authority score
68 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Beerstein [1322136] ×7 bl0ndie [179706] ×4 Aldous_Snow [1491264] ×3 Confusion [658870] ×2 CatHead [1581564] ×2 1825232 [1825232] ×2 -Clansdancer [65306] ×1 dunmugmeh [538353] ×1 Daisy3 [730750] ×1 Wiffle [761145] ×1 Robb-Stark [1075937] ×1 Medicine [1328613] ×1

Medicine [1328613]

oh my oh my oh my this is a biggie!!!

GONE is all the info on money/points in the faction
GONE is the drop down list of names in the give to user

really need this info and feature back asap

anyone know if this is shown in some hidden sub sub sub link/option

Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee

Well this wasn't thought out, I know staff had a lot on their hands but this is a pretty major issue, now faction leaders have a bunch on money and points and don't know who it belongs to :/

JollyGarcia [494677]

I couldn't find it and the Three day no money touching period is gone. I just used it after only being in a faction for 1 day. Luckily i remembered exactly how much i put in the day before.

JollyGarcia [494677]
Dogsknob [1600070]

I too would like my faction money returned as I was saving hard, now I feel robbed by the game owners!!

I doubt you're alone.
What leader is going to give away the money to anyone who asks, esp if you were a newer member?
I seriously doubt that this issue will be put to rest any time soon.

Mentions: Dogsknob [1600070]

Herodotus [1670169]

It doesn't look like there's going to be any help here. The best option, if you don't have a forum thread, is to try to backtrack through the donations tab. It's still going to be heinously difficult for a lot of factions though.

Kobayashi [1676075]

This i feel is probably the biggest 'failure' at the release of RESPO. We had knowledge of the fact that weapons would not be grouped, so if we had 100's of a weapon type, we could get rid of them before the update. Yet Donation logs next to a faction members name has been removed without warning. As it was such a convenient way of recording 'faction banking', i'm sure many factions would not have kept a forum record of these transactions.

JustJanet [911066]
bl0ndie [179706]

Did you have a forum thread showing who had what in the bank ?

No I did not. It has always shown the amount of money a person had donated so there was not a reason to worry about having a forum thread. If leaders had been informed prior to the change that they would no longer have this information, they could have thought to make a thread like that... but why would we think to create something that was already taken care of? The problem is that I have billions in my faction and I'm uncertain who it belongs to. This sucks. Is there anyway that this can be fixed?



The money still shows in the faction... it just does not show who put in what. I know who put in the big amounts just not an exact number.


Mentions: bl0ndie [179706]