Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bacon Appreciation Thread

Started by TheDarkLegacy [1712562] on in General Non-related.

37 replies · 243 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

KingYoda [1658484] ×6 Bueno_Excelente [34014] ×5 SeaLion [250755] ×4 Silent-Rage [193964] ×3 ded [341315] ×1 Moguai [423015] ×1 GirlFriday [570368] ×1 morlock [892988] ×1 Joe [1293946] ×1 CatHead [1581564] ×1

TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
Coprophagia [1293946]

I think you need to cook that first.

You haven't experienced bacon unless you have experienced raw bacon

Mentions: Joe [1293946]

Shiloh_V [1765616]

I'm sure a lot of the old threads will start creeping back in, but I hope the foot one stays lost....oh and the boob & ass appreciation because that got kinda weird and freaky.....

Cyrax [249578]

Streaky and middle bacon is the goods. I caught a decent pig on the weekend so I should be baconed up for awhile.

Tony_Bl4ckopps [902604]

Bacon production list.

Well I just can't stop touching myself to type.
From bacon dust to half a pig, the list is end less.

Funny thing is some people don't agree with the pig.
Eat it then judge.
Maybe change religion?