Because bacon is amazing.
[image: www.farmfreshgrocer.com.au][image: www.johndavidsons.com]
Bacon Appreciation Thread
Started by TheDarkLegacy [1712562] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
KingYoda [1658484] ×6 Bueno_Excelente [34014] ×5 SeaLion [250755] ×4 Silent-Rage [193964] ×3 ded [341315] ×1 Moguai [423015] ×1 GirlFriday [570368] ×1 morlock [892988] ×1 Joe [1293946] ×1 CatHead [1581564] ×1
I think you need to cook that first.
Coprophagia [1293946]I think you need to cook that first.
You haven't experienced bacon unless you have experienced raw bacon
Mentions: Joe [1293946]
I'm sure a lot of the old threads will start creeping back in, but I hope the foot one stays lost....oh and the boob & ass appreciation because that got kinda weird and freaky.....
Mmmm Bacon[:laughing:]
Streaky and middle bacon is the goods. I caught a decent pig on the weekend so I should be baconed up for awhile.
potato
Why do we never have a sausage appreciation thread?
Everyone likes bacon, making this is just a cheap ploy for positive forum karma!
GirlFriday [570368]Why do we never have a sausage appreciation thread?
[image: www.waitrose.com]
Why not both?
Mentions: GirlFriday [570368]
Bueno_Excelente [34014]Everyone likes bacon, making this is just a cheap ploy for positive forum karma!
Every post is a ploy for positive karma now. This became reddit.
Mentions: Bueno_Excelente [34014]
Bueno_Excelente [34014]English kids love sausage.
[image: legacymedia.localworld.co.uk]
That's a thing from nightmares.
Mentions: Bueno_Excelente [34014]
CatHead [1581564]Bueno_Excelente [34014]English kids love sausage.
[image: legacymedia.localworld.co.uk]
That's a thing from nightmares.
Or Lincolnshire.
Mentions: Bueno_Excelente [34014] · CatHead [1581564]
Bacon production list.
Well I just can't stop touching myself to type.
From bacon dust to half a pig, the list is end less.
Funny thing is some people don't agree with the pig.
Eat it then judge.
Maybe change religion?
Apparently a bacon famine is coming.
The pork haters are conspiring against us!
A pig is a filthy animal. They eat their own shit. That would be the last thing i appreciate.
I was at the safari park today, they had the cutest little pigs there....I may never eat bacon again :-(
Ok, I might..