Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bugs

Started by Dvoider [445543] on in Graveyard.

332 replies · 3.43k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 333 / 333 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
333
Discussion span
→
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Zeus01 [386249] ×7 Belwilliam [79148] ×6 One_Classy_Lady [873821] ×5 LeRick [247318] ×4 four [254727] ×4 Dvoider [445543] ×4 Robb-Stark [1075937] ×4 Patchwork [977198] ×3 MarlonBrando [1337797] ×3 Teppic [1743] ×2 bcfcespley [181564] ×2 Shinnster [528781] ×2

Dvoider [445543]

What bugs have you found so far?

The racing page is a broken link if you click it from the events page;
my company specials in regards to the oil rig cannot be used;
and my faction's forums have totally vanished.

Zeus01 [386249]

It's not a bug really, but I like it better when I can see all factions being warred on one page. Not click on each faction individually to see their members and see if they are in hosp or not. That is going to be very very annoying. Maybe a view all link could be added at the topfor us that want to see all Targets at once...

Cazio [585240]

Sometimes the pages load up bare-bones style without images or CSS but it's not consistent I suspect that's down to the server load at the moment. Probably one of the more common errors though.

Times [1734270]

Extremely slow and many times pages only partially load. tried to buy from 11 different bazars and could not make 1 purchase. Faction pages are mostly blank.

Overall very little actually works, as should be expected on a complete rebuild beta release like this, should take a couple months to iron out all the thousands of bugs.

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Dvoider [445543]

What bugs have you found so far?

The racing page is a broken link if you click it from the events page;



You mean an old racing events? Old racing link should make a redirect to the new page, that is currently closed, it works in some other way for you?

Mentions: Dvoider [445543]

Tigrrrrrr [132684]

@aurel1

1. my blacklist wont load, nor can I add anyone to it. all I see is the tutorial...while my friendslist works perfectly fine


2. bets that I placed this morning (post RESPO) seem to have vanished along with my bets placed before as well

DJ_Static [704203]

Found a few actually.. if you go to your 'Events' and just hover with the mouse on the event icons (such as send,save,delete), you will notice the test is at the top of the page, instead of just next to the mouse that's hovering...

There are plenty of bugs right now, but we can't say that we didn't know.. :) I'm sure they're doing everything that's possible to fix them asap XD

cockroach [1338804]

While abroad the revive button doesn't seem to work but takes you to hosp where I think you can revive players in Torn while you are abroad.

cockroach [1338804]

2 bets that I placed days ago seem MIA. Edit -- This has been explained; they merely do not show. One of them has ended ok.

Quintilian [1825128]

I had seven merits earlier, but the merits page said I only had six to spend. Now my main page say I only have six merits. Grr ...

Edit: Er, never mind. It now says I was credited for a missing merit.

Edit 2: And I've dropped a merit again. Argh!

Belwilliam [79148]

The option to disable forum signature does not work (Preferences -> Forum signatures).

I don't want to see everyone's random sigs polluting a thread.

_I_ [575607]

Anyone know how to turn forum sigs off? The checkbox in settings > forum signature doesn't seem to make any difference.

*edit* posted at the same time as Belwilliam.

DJ_Static [704203]

Seems like there is a problem with the settings as well.. if you go to the settings --> email subscriptions... no matter how many times you chose to subscribe and save it, it will keep to go back to unsubscribed..

Also, the bazaar doesn't work through the item market.