Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Steam

Started by Ullr [1835846] on in Gaming.

36 replies · 368 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

SeaLion [250755] ×1 Neopolitan [276835] ×1 ChickenSkin [1854781] ×1 Velma [1860968] ×1

Ullr [1835846]

Well, theres a xBox ID sharing post, so here's one for Steam.... Slap ya ID and what games you play most often :) would be nice to have a few more active players around :)

ID- dbxxx

Most played games-
- Star Trek Online (although steam is bugging out with me on this one, on Arc at the mo.)
- War Thunder
- Rift

and a little bit of others, TF2, Insurgency, Skyrim, FarCry 3, Duke Nukem 3D :D

ChickenSkin [1854781]

ID - ukjoshh (JG)

Garrys Mod has been a recent heavily played game of mine as a lot of my mates bought it in the sale! :D

Bought Project Zomboid the other day, seems to have promise... but a lot of knowledge+skill is needed


Ullr [1835846]

@Rolyat. I like insurgency but a few friends of mine hate it, its not the greatest game in the world, there are many "where the hell did i get shot from" moments... Personally, id get it if it was on sale for a good price, otherwise im not sure... try the free "mod" version and see if you like that first.
TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
ChickenSkin [1854781]ID - ukjoshh (JG)

Garrys Mod has been a recent heavily played game of mine as a lot of my mates bought it in the sale! :D

Bought Project Zomboid the other day, seems to have promise... but a lot of knowledge+skill is needed



I can teach you the ways of the PZ ninja

Mentions: ChickenSkin [1854781]

Swindle [1072555]

Steam ID: Yoshiii343

Right now I'm addicted to Game Dev Tycoon. There's just something fun about naming your game "asdadasd" and getting a perfect 10 score for it.

Other than that, DoTA 2, Loadout.
GrkManga49 [10856]
SeaLion [250755]ID - Sealion

Borderlands 2, Payday 2, Gary's Mod, and a lot of random bundles I do not play.

There are a good amount of Sealion's on steam >_>

Mentions: SeaLion [250755]

Ch00k [7060]

ID - ch00k

My top 3 games that I like to play when I'm not coding is Payday 2, Path of Exile (Ambush/Invasion/Hardcore) and BattleBlock Theater.
CravenTHC [1569996]

I just joined Steam yesterday. Only have one game so far, Plague Inc. Evolved, and it is glorious psychopathic fun. :D

ID- CravenTHC



Starcraft [1635804]

I'm always looking for people to play with.

Id: Syndrogo
http://steamcommunity.com/id/syndrogo/

Games: I have over 400 just hit me up on what game to play.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/syndrogo/games/
Velma [1860968]

I've just been playing Ghost Recon the past few days. Lol.

Otherwise, I have a ton of hours logged in Terraria, Torchlight 2 and a few others.
Hieroglyphics [1801461]
OldLady [1860968]I've just been playing Ghost Recon the past few days. Lol.

Otherwise, I have a ton of hours logged in Terraria, Torchlight 2 and a few others.

phantoms?

too much hackers

Mentions: Velma [1860968]

Melissy [904005]
Steam ID: visme
Games: 7 Days to Die, CS: Condition Zero, and L4D2.

Hit me up to play sometime, especially if you play CZ!