Well, theres a xBox ID sharing post, so here's one for Steam.... Slap ya ID and what games you play most often :) would be nice to have a few more active players around :)
ID- dbxxx
Most played games-
- Star Trek Online (although steam is bugging out with me on this one, on Arc at the mo.)
- War Thunder
- Rift
and a little bit of others, TF2, Insurgency, Skyrim, FarCry 3, Duke Nukem 3D :D
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
SeaLion [250755] ×1 Neopolitan [276835] ×1 ChickenSkin [1854781] ×1 Velma [1860968] ×1
ID- thatGeorge
- DayZ
- Arma 3
- Most CoDs (Love CoD 4)
Thinking of getting Insurgency in the sale, would you recommend?
ID - ukjoshh (JG)
Garrys Mod has been a recent heavily played game of mine as a lot of my mates bought it in the sale! :D
Bought Project Zomboid the other day, seems to have promise... but a lot of knowledge+skill is needed
ID - Sealion
Borderlands 2, Payday 2, Gary's Mod, and a lot of random bundles I do not play.
ID - tn5421
Dota 2, HAWKEN, Path of Exile (rarely), Terraria.
I don't add people that add me without sending me a message.
@Rolyat. I like insurgency but a few friends of mine hate it, its not the greatest game in the world, there are many "where the hell did i get shot from" moments... Personally, id get it if it was on sale for a good price, otherwise im not sure... try the free "mod" version and see if you like that first.
tn5421 [276835]ID - tn5421
Dota 2, HAWKEN, Path of Exile (rarely), Terraria.
Hawken is a pretty good game, sharpshooter was/is OP
not a fan of d0ta or poe
Mentions: Neopolitan [276835]
ChickenSkin [1854781]ID - ukjoshh (JG)
Garrys Mod has been a recent heavily played game of mine as a lot of my mates bought it in the sale! :D
Bought Project Zomboid the other day, seems to have promise... but a lot of knowledge+skill is needed
I can teach you the ways of the PZ ninja
Mentions: ChickenSkin [1854781]
Best steam game is Counter strike sourse :) Anybody who plays it add my steam.
Steam ID : "McPuddin"
Steam ID: Yoshiii343
Right now I'm addicted to Game Dev Tycoon. There's just something fun about naming your game "asdadasd" and getting a perfect 10 score for it.
Other than that, DoTA 2, Loadout.
SeaLion [250755]ID - Sealion
Borderlands 2, Payday 2, Gary's Mod, and a lot of random bundles I do not play.
There are a good amount of Sealion's on steam >_>
Mentions: SeaLion [250755]
Anyone feel free to add me: dbxxx
ID- Becceh
Most played games-
- Sim City 4
- Sims 3
- Binding of Isaac
ID - ch00k
My top 3 games that I like to play when I'm not coding is Payday 2, Path of Exile (Ambush/Invasion/Hardcore) and BattleBlock Theater.
I just joined Steam yesterday. Only have one game so far, Plague Inc. Evolved, and it is glorious psychopathic fun. :D
ID- CravenTHC
I'm always looking for people to play with.
Id: Syndrogo
http://steamcommunity.com/id/syndrogo/
Games: I have over 400 just hit me up on what game to play.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/syndrogo/games/
Steam is epic!
I've just been playing Ghost Recon the past few days. Lol.
Otherwise, I have a ton of hours logged in Terraria, Torchlight 2 and a few others.
OldLady [1860968]I've just been playing Ghost Recon the past few days. Lol.
Otherwise, I have a ton of hours logged in Terraria, Torchlight 2 and a few others.
phantoms?
too much hackers
Mentions: Velma [1860968]
Steam ID: visme
Games: 7 Days to Die, CS: Condition Zero, and L4D2.
Hit me up to play sometime, especially if you play CZ!
Games: 7 Days to Die, CS: Condition Zero, and L4D2.
Hit me up to play sometime, especially if you play CZ!