Items while walking down the city
Started by 1593725 [1593725] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 479 / 479 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Gladion20 [1832984]So you can find something in the colored blocks? I wasn't looking because I figured it'd just take you to whatever it was, like the gym, or the hospital or something.
Yes you can
[image: i.imgur.com]
You pick up the Bag of Candy Kisses
Mentions: Gladion20 [1832984]
i'll have to pay more attention to the coloured blocks then.
Been looking for about 45 minutes now. Haven't found shit. I'm zoomed in all the way with 8/10 awareness merits
Got my first item! Lawyer Business Card
I am very impressed by this new feature, really giving meaning to finding it in the city!
My concern is, just like with Easter eggs, someone will just write a program to find the items. A program that looks for different colored pixels or whatever.
thanks for the tips about finding in color, and yes Penicillin, could see that happening
You pick up theCan of Rockstar Rudolph
You pick up theCan of Rockstar Rudolph
i got two :)
I have 10/10 on awareness and i havent found any items at all
Probably going to reset my merits towards something else now:(
Edit: After much bitching
You pick up the Taurus
still though, this new system is kinda tiresomeI personally am a little torn on this new system of finding items...
On one hand, it's pretty cool to find items while literally actually walking around the city - which makes logical sense for finding items
On the other hand, when comparing to this new way I really liked the past way of "finding" items while going about my normal game play in going to various parts of the city and getting the random city find. Visiting the gym, or the item market, or the forum and finding an item - that I liked better. Now in this new way, having to literally walk around the city, just in search of items seems like a very boring and monotonous process and an aspect of the game that I just don't see every being enticed by. I will do it on occasion sure because I will want to find items, but ughh... [:tired:]
VeD [1635794]You pick up theCan of Rockstar Rudolph
You pick up theCan of Rockstar Rudolph
i got two :)
Thats gotta be best find I've seen yet so far. I have awareness 10/10 so far all I found is two first aid kits and a plushie lol
Mentions: VeD [1635794]
You pick up the Script from the Quran: Ibn Masud
Also got some deer droppings....
Maybe at some point they could put in a thing like 'due your awareness, you seem to think there are currently 3 packages that could be picked up around town, particularly in (insert random part of the city)' It could be more accurate and less accurate depending on how many pts you have put into it.
Make it a general area that it says so you still have to look, but would cut your searching down.
*goes off to get some rpg's and shit*
I'm just curious if anybody has looked into whether or not these items add to your total for "Items Found" stat. I just found a lollipop, and my "Items Found" does not seem to have gone up.
I'm finding this new way more and more frustrating. I spend more time looking for random crap (and finding nothing) then I do playing the game. I mean come on, my awareness is 8/10. I feel like you should be able to find a little easier
I wish I hadn't spent any merits on awareness :(
CravenTHC [1569996]I'm just curious if anybody has looked into whether or not these items add to your total for "Items Found" stat. I just found a lollipop, and my "Items Found" does not seem to have gone up.
I rescind what I said here. The total did go up, but the graph will not update until tomorrow most likely. Considering this, I'm very happy with this change. Yes its tedious, but its much better than a completely random system IMHO.
Mentions: CravenTHC [1569996]
hey guys does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount per day. first refresh found 3 items.. i have maxed awareness. then in over 100 refreshes have not found another item.. does not quite make sense