Most stuff seems to be loading smoothly but is anyone else having issues with bazaars? Occasionally they load smoothly but sometimes they just don't want to at all.
Bazaar loading time?
Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most stuff seems to be loading smoothly but is anyone else having issues with bazaars? Occasionally they load smoothly but sometimes they just don't want to at all.
Mine loadingsmoothly.
Yeah, wonder why. Bazaars are taking a hell lot of time to load.
Having same problem, I end up giving up after 1 min of waiting. How long is it taking to load?
occasionally taking time, otherwise ok.
Yep. I have run into same issue.
If it doesn't immediately load for me, I immediately click 'enter' in web address field to refresh, or just reclick bazaar link in game, and that has typically worked to reload bazaar.
not lagging for me yet , once i figured out how to use it but some other areas seem to lag for me
Yes, I sometimes encounter this issue. Usually refreshing the page a few times sorts it out for me though.
Sometimes when I click on my bazaar the page attempts to load the messages tutorial and never shows my bazaar. Refreshing usually fixes this issue but it's pretty annoying.