Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problems with City Watch

Started by Opioid [1619574] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Beerstein [1322136] ×4 bogie [148747] ×3

Opioid [1619574]

Every time I click a toast, or open torn through city watch it takes me to a real basic version of the page. Is anybody else having these troubles, and does anybody know if it can be fixed?
I mean real basic by the way, no background, no images, text only and bad formatting.
Medicine [1328613]

yeah if i try to "play" through citywatch i get this white page with text telling me wrong login and it just upgraded twice too

so i just manually login and its fine
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Beerstein [1322136]I think it partially has to do with it trying to use https to log in, we'll have to wait for an update.

Not so much partly, that's pretty much entirely the issue. Torn doesn't seem to want to work in https currently, which is all city watch opens in.

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136]

Beerstein [1322136]
bogie [148747]
Beerstein [1322136]I think it partially has to do with it trying to use https to log in, we'll have to wait for an update.

Not so much partly, that's pretty much entirely the issue. Torn doesn't seem to want to work in https currently, which is all city watch opens in.

Well I said partly because it also doesn't update my mails that have been read but does update my events when looked at. Says I have 92 mails and 0 events now.

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136] · bogie [148747]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Beerstein [1322136]
bogie [148747]
Beerstein [1322136]I think it partially has to do with it trying to use https to log in, we'll have to wait for an update.

Not so much partly, that's pretty much entirely the issue. Torn doesn't seem to want to work in https currently, which is all city watch opens in.

Well I said partly because it also doesn't update my mails that have been read but does update my events when looked at. Says I have 92 mails and 0 events now.

Oh jeeze I hadn't even noticed that... Fair enough then xP So many bugs... o_o

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136] · bogie [148747]

Mauk [1494436]
bogie [148747]
Beerstein [1322136]I think it partially has to do with it trying to use https to log in, we'll have to wait for an update.

Not so much partly, that's pretty much entirely the issue. Torn doesn't seem to want to work in https currently, which is all city watch opens in.

Not really. It doesn't work even if you use City Watch without https (open it with the --no-ssl command-line option).

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136] · bogie [148747]