9 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 12 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 1 likes · Not so much partly, that's pretty much entirely the issue. Torn doesn't seem to want to work in https currently, which is all city watch opens in.
Every time I click a toast, or open torn through city watch it takes me to a real basic version of the page. Is anybody else having these troubles, and does anybody know if it can be fixed? I mean real basic by the way, no background, no images, text only and bad formatting.
Beerstein [1322136]I think it partially has to do with it trying to use https to log in, we'll have to wait for an update.
Not so much partly, that's pretty much entirely the issue. Torn doesn't seem to want to work in https currently, which is all city watch opens in.
Well I said partly because it also doesn't update my mails that have been read but does update my events when looked at. Says I have 92 mails and 0 events now.
Beerstein [1322136]I think it partially has to do with it trying to use https to log in, we'll have to wait for an update.
Not so much partly, that's pretty much entirely the issue. Torn doesn't seem to want to work in https currently, which is all city watch opens in.
Well I said partly because it also doesn't update my mails that have been read but does update my events when looked at. Says I have 92 mails and 0 events now.
Oh jeeze I hadn't even noticed that... Fair enough then xP So many bugs... o_o