im still getting random logs out also
Posts archived: 333 / 333 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
im still getting random logs out also
Just used a donator pack from my items page (got the correct number of donator days/points) but donator quantity went to -2.
[image: i60.tinypic.com]
Just busted many people in jail but my "people busted" in my personal stat does not show any increase.
Weapon experience bar not showing any more.
oilslick [1656429]Just used a donator pack from my items page (got the correct number of donator days/points) but donator quantity went to -2.
[image: i60.tinypic.com]
Mentions: oilslick [1656429]
i found that on my mobile and using chrome on computer i have 2 different lay outs just wondering what other formatsare out there
another bug i donated 6 fhc to the faction there is no record of the donation to the faction yet they are missing from my items list
went to place 24 ceibo flowers in my shop and they disappeared vanished, not in my shop, items or sold
I listed a little bit of items in my bazzar and it came back: You haven't added a price or an amount for 1 or more items.
ex: African Violet x2 $75,000 2 @ 74,000..... I do believe that added both and I get that? This works now.
When comparing stats with/from another player, you only see the attack part, all the others are minimised below, but are not clickable.
I got stuck over in Argentina yesterday for a bit. The captcha wasn't there to click on. I had to log in and out 6-7 times before it showed up.
Also, just doing a number 10 crime for the heck of it. I get this:
1. You get a message stating what restaurant the target will be at.
2. You grab car keys and head on down to the restaurant.
3. You get to the diner and knock out the cook with a frying pan.
4. You find the meal is prepared and waiting to be delivered, you reach into your pocket and pull out your bottle of poison.
Your bottle of arsenic is empty! Next time be more prepared.
Where is arsenic? I look it up and it brings me to: Armored Virus; Armored Virus is nothing close to arsenic.... Unless, I'm missing something?
Thanks
Very difficult to add items to trade.
Also one can't report someone if in jail or hosp. This is absurd.
Reviving pages have no styling to them what so ever, they just simply echo out the result.
....Changed factions earlier, faction chat disappeared. I have cleared cache and still don't have any faction chat... :(
Anyone else having this - If you go into your warbase obviously you can see your current wars & the progress, however the faction names aren't links. In your own warbase this isn't that big a deal since when you click the war the faction members come up so you can go into their faction page. That's fine, but when you're on another faction's page the faction members aren't shown so there's no way of getting to other factions' pages apart from if you're in a war with them yourself or by searching the faction name in the search bar. Minor problem really, but having the links back would just make life easier :)
ImWoman [693575]I listed a little bit of items in my bazzar and it came back: You haven't added a price or an amount for 1 or more items.
ex: African Violet x2 $75,000 2 @ 74,000..... I do believe that added both and I get that? This works now.
When comparing stats with/from another player, you only see the attack part, all the others are minimised below, but are not clickable.
I got stuck over in Argentina yesterday for a bit. The captcha wasn't there to click on. I had to log in and out 6-7 times before it showed up.
Also, just doing a number 10 crime for the heck of it. I get this:
1. You get a message stating what restaurant the target will be at.
2. You grab car keys and head on down to the restaurant.
3. You get to the diner and knock out the cook with a frying pan.
4. You find the meal is prepared and waiting to be delivered, you reach into your pocket and pull out your bottle of poison.
Your bottle of arsenic is empty! Next time be more prepared.
Where is arsenic? I look it up and it brings me to: Armored Virus; Armored Virus is nothing close to arsenic.... Unless, I'm missing something?
Thanks
That's just the brown failure message. There is no actual item required for the crime. If you need a certain item (like arson's require a gas can) it won't even allow you to do the crime without it.
Mentions: ImWoman [693575]
Wars can now be claimed :)
JimmyJames [581165]ImWoman [693575]I listed a little bit of items in my bazzar and it came back: You haven't added a price or an amount for 1 or more items.
ex: African Violet x2 $75,000 2 @ 74,000..... I do believe that added both and I get that? This works now.
When comparing stats with/from another player, you only see the attack part, all the others are minimised below, but are not clickable.
I got stuck over in Argentina yesterday for a bit. The captcha wasn't there to click on. I had to log in and out 6-7 times before it showed up.
Also, just doing a number 10 crime for the heck of it. I get this:
1. You get a message stating what restaurant the target will be at.
2. You grab car keys and head on down to the restaurant.
3. You get to the diner and knock out the cook with a frying pan.
4. You find the meal is prepared and waiting to be delivered, you reach into your pocket and pull out your bottle of poison.
Your bottle of arsenic is empty! Next time be more prepared.
Where is arsenic? I look it up and it brings me to: Armored Virus; Armored Virus is nothing close to arsenic.... Unless, I'm missing something?
Thanks
That's just the brown failure message. There is no actual item required for the crime. If you need a certain item (like arson's require a gas can) it won't even allow you to do the crime without it.
Thank you Jimmy.
Mentions: ImWoman [693575] · JimmyJames [581165]
[Properties] Cannot sort properties available by Cost per day, Cost, or Happiness?! This is important to find property buys and rentals. Thank you in advance.
[Factions] No Faction Ranking by Total Respect / Rank/ Chain (old links did initially work/ suggest you turn these back on)no easy way to see out of range targeted factions for wars?! Thank you in advance
[Factions Wars] No easy way to declare on out of range +25 factions (except memory), suggest a faction history page with a War History Page (sortable) and a Faction Player History Page (in faction/players attacked by faction/player) for each faction, and a Faction Rank, Respect and Chain (sortable) with initial page at the top 50. Thank you in advance!
[Friends/ Enemies List] Both Friends List and Enemies List disappears when Energy drops to 100 (non donator). Makes game very difficult, old system allowed for persistent(Friends / Enemies Lists), donator and non donator - Use same approach. Thank you.
Updated: Just discovered the friends list but no enemies list in chat, suggest adding Enemies List to Block List there also.