Hey, everyone. I'm a web developer/designer. I've worked in many front-end and back-end languages. I really like Torn and would like to contribute to the game. =)
Is Torn hiring developers?
Started by H4sh [1857531] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Hey, everyone. I'm a web developer/designer. I've worked in many front-end and back-end languages. I really like Torn and would like to contribute to the game. =)
Try to apply job lol.
This is not the way to go about applying for a job. I suggest checking contact details. I'd assume you can find them on the main page before you log in.
Thank you for your suggestion, Beerstein. I think I'll quickly make some CSS concepts for Chedburn and send them to him. =)
I don't think he pays very well :)
reptophile [1558328]I don't think he pays very well :)
That's why he's loaded!
Mentions: rep [1558328]
H4sh [1857531]Hey, everyone. I'm a web developer/designer. I've worked in many front-end and back-end languages. I really like Torn and would like to contribute to the game. =)
No mention of the language(s) or library(s) used, no mention of experience, or examples of prior work.
No mention of anything, really.
Good luck!
Mentions: H4sh [1857531]