Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is Torn hiring developers?

Started by H4sh [1857531] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 143 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

rep [1558328] ×1 H4sh [1857531] ×1

H4sh [1857531]

Hey, everyone. I'm a web developer/designer. I've worked in many front-end and back-end languages. I really like Torn and would like to contribute to the game. =)
Beerstein [1322136]

This is not the way to go about applying for a job. I suggest checking contact details. I'd assume you can find them on the main page before you log in.
H4sh [1857531]

Thank you for your suggestion, Beerstein. I think I'll quickly make some CSS concepts for Chedburn and send them to him. =)
XOR [743049]
H4sh [1857531]Hey, everyone. I'm a web developer/designer. I've worked in many front-end and back-end languages. I really like Torn and would like to contribute to the game. =)

No mention of the language(s) or library(s) used, no mention of experience, or examples of prior work.
No mention of anything, really.

Good luck!

Mentions: H4sh [1857531]