Hi!
I'm stucked in lvl 12 for a few days. I'm very active and I'm doing a lot of Thorough robbery, but still not leveling up. How can I get experience and reach lvl 15 faster?
Thanks! :)
Attack weak higher level players and leave them lying in the street or pay people to attack you and lose
If you make a lot of attack you can level up very fast,about 2days up 1 level.
If you attack and leave, you would level up alot faster I don't do that I need to train more.
You must do alot of these.
Every day you gain a small amount of exp, for training and so what!
Thank you guys! :)
Don't forget to use vicodin before you start battling so you can do double the amount of attacks.
Just from clicking crimes you will get to level 15 soon. i use mistletoe madness 24 times a day for 96 extra nerve. You can click a lot of crimes with 96 nerve :P
Are you short on cash?
If so, then just pop a Vicodin and attack people like Locked or Rowdy and get to 15 then travel and make your living.
If not, just forget about power labeling, just train and do crimes ect and level up naturally, the stats you miss out in can't be made back
Yes, I don't have much money :)
I will try doing that about Vicodin and attack the people you said.