Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leveling up.

Started by KratusPT [1846097] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
KratusPT [1846097]

Hi!

I'm stucked in lvl 12 for a few days. I'm very active and I'm doing a lot of Thorough robbery, but still not leveling up. How can I get experience and reach lvl 15 faster?

Thanks! :)
idkwhoiam [1314776]

If you attack and leave, you would level up alot faster I don't do that I need to train more.

You must do alot of these.

Every day you gain a small amount of exp, for training and so what!
dunmugmeh [538353]

Just from clicking crimes you will get to level 15 soon. i use mistletoe madness 24 times a day for 96 extra nerve. You can click a lot of crimes with 96 nerve :P
HaroldShipman [89686]

Are you short on cash?

If so, then just pop a Vicodin and attack people like Locked or Rowdy and get to 15 then travel and make your living.

If not, just forget about power labeling, just train and do crimes ect and level up naturally, the stats you miss out in can't be made back