Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blacklist not loading

Started by Gronk [1003620] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Teardrop [275993] ×1 YELENA [375942] ×1 --Jobo-- [383139] ×1 Kim [582646] ×1 Gronk [1003620] ×1

Gronk [1003620]

Just wondered if anyone else was having this issue?

the sidebar list loads but the actual webpage doesn't. I've asked a few friends if they were having trouble with this but I seemed to be the only one.
Using MFF and cleared cache several times, tested with safari and also didn't load.

This is what I'm looking at each time I try Clicky
And for those that like to be 'clever' I already have enemies added as I can view them in the sidebar's dropdown.
Clicky Proof

I know we're expecting issues but just seemed weird that I was the only one being affected by this but I don't know how this sort of thing works at the end of the day.

p.s bring in a Respo specific bugs forum maybes?

Gronk [1003620]

Nah I despise it(just preference I guess)
I only have safari still installed as a backup but it's normally reliable when I've needed validation on bugs in Torn, in the past.

Just had a few responses from my faction newsletter saying they have the same issue so must be a bug but only affecting a handful.

Could it have something to do with a certain server we're connected to?

Edit: Typo
Gronk [1003620]

Could it be browser specific then? I don't know how these things work.

I'll try chrome app on my phone later to check.


Edit: Just to mention this has been an issue for me since Respo release. I've had no access to this page at all since the update.
--Jobo-- [383139]

i have the same problem, its many more who have this problem also.
I have talked to staff and they know about it and trying to fix it
Gronk [1003620]
--Jobo-- [383139]i have the same problem, its many more who have this problem also.
I have talked to staff and they know about it and trying to fix it

Ah ok as long as it's a known problem and not just me being a nub.


Mentions: --Jobo-- [383139]

Gronk [1003620]

Ok so it's just a firefox and safari problem I guess since people using chrome have no issue.

At least I know what the probem is :P
Julez [237543]
Blitzburgh [582646]Must be a bug,have you tried chrome browser?

I've experienced several 'browser related bugs' in Chrome...

Mentions: Kim [582646]

Teardrop [275993]
Gronk [1003620]Just wondered if anyone else was having this issue?

the sidebar list loads but the actual webpage doesn't. I've asked a few friends if they were having trouble with this but I seemed to be the only one.
Using MFF and cleared cache several times, tested with safari and also didn't load.

This is what I'm looking at each time I try Clicky
And for those that like to be 'clever' I already have enemies added as I can view them in the sidebar's dropdown.
Clicky Proof

I know we're expecting issues but just seemed weird that I was the only one being affected by this but I don't know how this sort of thing works at the end of the day.

p.s bring in a Respo specific bugs forum maybes?



I have the same issue on IE Chrome is fine I have reported this to Clancy

Mentions: Gronk [1003620]

Black_Viper [1280980]

No problems here with chrome or Opera..However, Opera has its OWN set of screen problems...which forces me to use Chrome......what shit...When I got time, im gonna go through and list a WHOLLLLLLEEEE lotta bugs that Ive seen....Not gonna write them down yet, waste of my time...but when the bug forums opens up, watch for my thread(sssssssss)...lol
ReyDuvall [1526820]
Teardrop [275993]I have the same issue on IE Chrome is fine I have reported this to Clancy

hehe Bogie was just giving someone a hard time over that earlier. Clancy is a classy name!

Mentions: Teardrop [275993]