Must be a bug,have you tried chrome browser?
Nah I despise it(just preference I guess)
I only have safari still installed as a backup but it's normally reliable when I've needed validation on bugs in Torn, in the past.
Just had a few responses from my faction newsletter saying they have the same issue so must be a bug but only affecting a handful.
Could it have something to do with a certain server we're connected to?
Edit: Typo
i'm using chrome and it seems ok
Could it be browser specific then? I don't know how these things work.
I'll try chrome app on my phone later to check.
Edit: Just to mention this has been an issue for me since Respo release. I've had no access to this page at all since the update.
i have the same problem, its many more who have this problem also.
I have talked to staff and they know about it and trying to fix it
It has been that way since the release, they will get to it soon, I hope.
YELENA [375942]i'm using chrome and it seems ok
Me too
Mentions:
YELENA [375942]
Friends list loads fine, but the enemies list does not.
yup tis ok in chrome.
xP xP
--Jobo-- [383139]i have the same problem, its many more who have this problem also.
I have talked to staff and they know about it and trying to fix it
Ah ok as long as it's a known problem and not just me being a nub.
Mentions:
--Jobo-- [383139]
I got same Porbleme.. just with blacklist.
Firefox
Ok so it's just a firefox and safari problem I guess since people using chrome have no issue.
At least I know what the probem is :P
Blitzburgh [582646]Must be a bug,have you tried chrome browser?
I've experienced several 'browser related bugs' in Chrome...
Mentions:
Kim [582646]
Gronk [1003620]Just wondered if anyone else was having this issue?
the sidebar list loads but the actual webpage doesn't. I've asked a few friends if they were having trouble with this but I seemed to be the only one.
Using MFF and cleared cache several times, tested with safari and also didn't load.
This is what I'm looking at each time I try Clicky
And for those that like to be 'clever' I already have enemies added as I can view them in the sidebar's dropdown. Clicky Proof
I know we're expecting issues but just seemed weird that I was the only one being affected by this but I don't know how this sort of thing works at the end of the day.
p.s bring in a Respo specific bugs forum maybes?
I have the same issue on IE Chrome is fine I have reported this to Clancy
Mentions:
Gronk [1003620]
No problems here with chrome or Opera..However, Opera has its OWN set of screen problems...which forces me to use Chrome......what shit...When I got time, im gonna go through and list a WHOLLLLLLEEEE lotta bugs that Ive seen....Not gonna write them down yet, waste of my time...but when the bug forums opens up, watch for my thread(sssssssss)...lol
Teardrop [275993]I have the same issue on IE Chrome is fine I have reported this to Clancy
hehe Bogie was just giving someone a hard time over that earlier. Clancy is a classy name!
Mentions:
Teardrop [275993]