faction sold
faction sold
Started by ForkingPawn [1437753] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 461 / 461 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 461
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- ForkingPawn [1437753]
· 3 likes ·
Don't bother applying if you're under level 15 - python1331 [821734]
· 3 likes ·
Bump - irikk [58654]
· 3 likes ·
bump
Mentioned in this thread
ForkingPawn [1437753] ×25
faction sold
Don't bother applying if you're under level 15
Bump
bump
bump +1
bump
bump
bump
ForkingPawn [1437753]Sevens Recruiting
Level 15 and Higher
Vigor ~ I
Chaining ~ II
Enormity ~ II
Steadfast ~ V
Gallant ~ I
Cumber ~ III
Salutary ~ I
Pertinent ~ II
Adept ~ I
Hermetic ~ IV
Free Vic and refill when chaining.
Donator status requested.
50k per war strike
Mentions: ForkingPawn [1437753]
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump