Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

faction sold

Started by ForkingPawn [1437753] on in Faction Recruitment.

460 replies · 1.73k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 461 / 461 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
461
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ForkingPawn [1437753] ×25

KBowers [980312]
ForkingPawn [1437753]Sevens Recruiting
Level 15 and Higher

Vigor ~ I
Chaining ~ II
Enormity ~ II
Steadfast ~ V
Gallant ~ I
Cumber ~ III
Salutary ~ I
Pertinent ~ II
Adept ~ I
Hermetic ~ IV

Free Vic and refill when chaining.
Donator status requested.
50k per war strike








Mentions: ForkingPawn [1437753]