Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Last poster

Started by Gorgonzola [1300528] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

McDallas [14757] ×3 Chaos_Greg [46203] ×1

Gorgonzola [1300528]

When viewing the forums you can see who the last poster was on any given forum.

If I see that change I sometimes click into the forum to see what has been updated. Sometimes I find nothing has changed. Indeed, checking the posts of the person listed as last poster sometimes reveals they haven't posted anything on that day at all.

Is it updating when you like/dislike a post? If so, should it behave that way?

Sorry if someone has addressed this elsewhere but a quick search didn't reveal any other posts on the matter.

EDIT: It isn't likes as people not online show up

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Cyberdude showed as being last poster a moment ago and he hasn't been online in 2 hours.

So is it just bugged or is there something else driving it?
McDallas [14757]

Yeah it's bugged. I've not seen any other posts on this though. Just figured it'd be ONE OF THOSE THIIIIINGS.

Anyhow, yeah, same here. :)
Gorgonzola [1300528]
daphne [14757]Yeah it's bugged. I've not seen any other posts on this though. Just figured it'd be ONE OF THOSE THIIIIINGS.

Anyhow, yeah, same here. :)

You just appeared as last poster despite 5 hours away. Yep, definitely bugged lol.

Mentions: McDallas [14757]

Chaos_Greg [46203]
daphne [14757]You mean like posted it in the bugs forum? How the heck are we to know?!

Or perhaps I meant, mail -Clansdancer?
Either way it's been send up higher now ;)

Mentions: McDallas [14757]

Gorgonzola [1300528]
Chaos_Greg [46203]
daphne [14757]You mean like posted it in the bugs forum? How the heck are we to know?!

Or perhaps I meant, mail -Clansdancer?
Either way it's been send up higher now ;)

I just didn't think it fell into one of these categories in the announcement.

"Of course, serious game-breaking issues, problems which restrict play, or exploits, should be reported to Heather who will forward them on to us."

But if it's been reported now then all the better, thanks.

Mentions: Chaos_Greg [46203] · McDallas [14757]

Franky [1529693]

It appears to be updating to the last poster on the last thread that you read that you hadn't opened before (even if that person is offline). I think the last poster shows differently for every player