Robb-Stark [1075937]the weapons are still single file on the item page so example i have about 17 fruit cakes they are listedindividually
Have I missed a change? Ched always said weapons would be listed individually in items to accommodate attachments. I'm looking forward to a fruitcake with a 4x acog scope and silencer.
Mentions:
Robb-Stark [1075937]
Gorgonzola [1300528]Robb-Stark [1075937]the weapons are still single file on the item page so example i have about 17 fruit cakes they are listedindividually
Have I missed a change? Ched always said weapons would be listed individually in items to accommodate attachments. I'm looking forward to a fruitcake with a 4x acog scope and silencer.
iit makes no sense to see double up of weapons making an endless line down the page before i can hit my items
i would really like to know what the advantage is of seeing all 17 fruitcakes individually listed
Mentions:
Gorgonzola [1300528]
· Robb-Stark [1075937]
Robb-Stark [1075937]Gorgonzola [1300528]Robb-Stark [1075937]the weapons are still single file on the item page so example i have about 17 fruit cakes they are listedindividually
Have I missed a change? Ched always said weapons would be listed individually in items to accommodate attachments. I'm looking forward to a fruitcake with a 4x acog scope and silencer.
iit makes no sense to see double up of weapons making an endless line down the page before i can hit my items
i would really like to know what the advantage is of seeing all 17 fruitcakes individually listed
Personally I would re-order the item lists. It won't be hard for Ched to organise the most used items at the top. For me it would be drugs and meds. I don't swap my weapons and armour very often. I use drugs and meds daily. I'm sure he could easily compile the items that are used the most and create a subset appearing at the top.
However, he did warn everyone about weapons being individually listed. Looks like you chose not to pay any attention to it, just like I did.
Mentions:
Gorgonzola [1300528]
· Robb-Stark [1075937]
lol ched is such a nub so if i go and buy a 150 flame throwers now thats gonna make my page 100 times longer when i scroll down to items
gotta hand it to him he is one step ahead of me
Robb-Stark [1075937]lol ched is such a nub so if i go and buy a 150 flame throwers now thats gonna make my page 100 times longer when i scroll down to items
gotta hand it to him he is one step ahead of me
hehehe I'm going to fit at least one of 41 hammers with a red dot scope. That nail is soooooo getting hit on the head. ;)
Mentions:
Robb-Stark [1075937]
2nd_Skin [1163749]The percent in the award section are showed wrong for example i have arson at 7856/8000 (144 missing) and it's at 98% and the computer crimes at 3899/4000 (101 missing) and it's at 97%
Fix the formula it's:
(current nº of crimes - last crime related award) / (next award number - last crime related award) * 100
That way it shows 85.65 in arson and 89.9 % in computer crimes
There's nothing wrong here, it's just displaying your progress toward your next award from zero.
Mentions:
2nd_Skin [1163749]
One_Classy_Lady [873821]four [254727]I cannot use xanax on firefox
Yes you can. Click on Xanax, move over to the right and click on the check mark.
I've had this problem with all browsers... what it was for me is zoom level, if you are zoomed out it sometimes doesn't work. Noticed it most for buying items, when you click the cart icon, it would lose the place to enter qty and click buy... Try zooming in and out and you will see the use button.
Mentions:
four [254727]
· One_Classy_Lady [873821]
If I were on the dev team, I would make "pockets" or some such way to organize your inventory. The whole reason I got a display case is I (falsely) assumed I could put all my booster items there and still gain from them. NOPE! So now they are still cluttering my inventory, can't get rid of them... If we had "pockets" then we could make a booster category, fill it, then close that pocket, maybe using an expanding/collapsing tree... Make one for flowers, one for other items you may buy or trade, etc... This way your inventory is organized the way you want it and going through to see if you have all the flowers for a set or something to that effect doesn't require a whole lot of effort!
Only major bug I'm experiencing at the moment is that I can't rent out any of my properties on the rental market. :(
So I just experienced a pretty damn annoying bug.
Basically, I have been receiving stock benefits from FHC since long before RESPO. But I received two mails giving me the coupons for the benefits. Problem is I only have one in my Items which is pretty annoying.
Anyone else experienced this?
JCinNC [1656586]One_Classy_Lady [873821]four [254727]I cannot use xanax on firefox
Yes you can. Click on Xanax, move over to the right and click on the check mark.
I've had this problem with all browsers... what it was for me is zoom level, if you are zoomed out it sometimes doesn't work. Noticed it most for buying items, when you click the cart icon, it would lose the place to enter qty and click buy... Try zooming in and out and you will see the use button.
In my Firefox, the drop down doesn't even appear. I click and nothing occurs. It may be some add on I have causing issues. Works on my phone and chrome tho. Zoom is at 100%.
Mentions:
four [254727]
· JCinNC [1656586]
· One_Classy_Lady [873821]
When travelling, the number in stock of items to buy is visible when using a computer but not visible when using mobile phone (android eclair & default browser). I get the circulation numbers and the choice of graphs and the means to buy items, but I can't find out if there is less stock than I want to buy unless I attempt to buy first.
As remarked on elsewhere, I have the "unable to delete 1" issue as well.
- Can no longer add a person as an enemy or friend - despite having 1,453 days of donator packs left.
- Can no longer vote or start a thread while abroad or flying - despite using Laptop.
Lost all my job points moving companies (around 300) - would post in bug forum but not up and running yet.
Weable [1773829]Lost all my job points moving companies (around 300) - would post in bug forum but not up and running yet.
Did you move to a different type of Company?
Mentions:
Weable [1773829]
You're not ready to use another booster quite yet. You'll have to wait18:30:18before you can use another.
CloseBooster timing message is wrong. It doesn't match the actual cooldown time.
My items list has disappeared. Only shows weapons , armor, and temporary.
kyle8048 [488020]You're not ready to use another booster quite yet. You'll have to wait18:30:18before you can use another.
Close
Booster timing message is wrong. It doesn't match the actual cooldown time.
yes
Mentions:
kyle8048 [488020]
You have been banned from using the mailbox!
Day(s): 350
Reason: Mail Rules Violation
If you find this action is a mistake or unjust, please file a player report, giving your account ID and a brief description of your problem and why you believe its a mistake, and we will look into the matter.
i had less than 100...now i got another year? Ok..it was 999...is this a pisstake or what? and who do i mail? lmfao.....
DigitalCocaine [1364156]You have been banned from using the mailbox!
Day(s): 350
Reason: Mail Rules Violation
If you find this action is a mistake or unjust, please file a player report, giving your account ID and a brief description of your problem and why you believe its a mistake, and we will look into the matter.
i had less than 100...now i got another year? Ok..it was 999...is this a pisstake or what? and who do i mail? lmfao.....
crying is bad. ranting and raving like a drugged up racist sexist hillbilly is bad.
that might explain your long mail ban.
Mentions:
DigitalCocaine [1364156]