Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Personal Perks

Started by KPCSlor [1557404] on in General Discussion.

21 replies · 435 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Melbux [696715] ×1 Oradeanu-OUT [1746357] ×1

KPCSlor [1557404]

Are anyone else's Personal Perk totals lower after Respo?

I'm down to 75 and I know I was in the min 80's yesterday. Not sure what's missing

KPCSlor [1557404]

I wasn't that close to the Web of Perks honor so will just be patient and see. Glad to know it's not just me.

IAMNEWB [1613227]

lol i have 5 now way down from b4 its not counting crime enhancers anymore

edit:or any educations that have been completed

MrClandestine [420229]

So glad I got my web of perks merit some time ago, this must be very annoying for anyone still trying to get it, but there are lots of short educations that can be done to boost personal perks back up.
Bling_Bling [582963]

I was 8 perks away from the merit. Now im 28!!! I had been working on this for a long time and was knocking out EDU courses to get me there. One word Ghetto!