Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random chat opening.

Started by Tarelli [1060371] on in General Discussion.

13 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
philoten [1646213]

I haven't had this issue but I have had an issue where people try to contact me via chat box, but my chat boxes wont open when they send a message.
Cazio [585240]

From what I understand the chat reverts to a certain point at midnight (Certainly happened pre-respo) perhaps the private chats do the same, to a point in the day when you had the chat open.