Every midnight tc time I get my last chat open in 2 windows (identical) I was wondering if any others get this.
Random chat opening.
Started by Tarelli [1060371] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Every midnight tc time I get my last chat open in 2 windows (identical) I was wondering if any others get this.
This just happened to me at midnight too.
Definitely getting it at day change, but at other random times too. Was an issue in old chat as well.
I haven't had this issue but I have had an issue where people try to contact me via chat box, but my chat boxes wont open when they send a message.
At midnight? Im guessing a Ghost :P
Randomly happens sometimes when I log on.
I get it daily
old closed chats pop open
weird
I do. Used to happen before Respo too. And randomly on mobile. Also pre and post respo.
Torn is haunted.
I get random chat windows popping up at random times, quite annoying tbh.
From what I understand the chat reverts to a certain point at midnight (Certainly happened pre-respo) perhaps the private chats do the same, to a point in the day when you had the chat open.
make it stop!
its annoying as hell
grrrrr
It's like a tattoo, you got it when you were drunk and now you'll probably never get rid of it.
For some reason my chat says I'm banned for the next 2 years. Which I thought was odd but that's cool, I don't use it.
Just adblock ||torn.com/js/chat/* and get rid of the chat forever.