I can't move into any of my other houses. I click on the move in link but nothing happens. i only use the I phone (4s) so I don't no if any one else has the same issue
House
Started by Kenz0 [1114916] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Kenz0 [1114916] ×1
I can't move into any of my other houses. I click on the move in link but nothing happens. i only use the I phone (4s) so I don't no if any one else has the same issue
what browser do you use?
It's an I phone so I don't no bud
Renzo [1114916]It's an I phone so I don't no bud
Mate there google chrome , there normal internet browser , firefox and so on .....you have to use one of them ...
all phones have them.
Mentions: Kenz0 [1114916]
can you try a laptop or desktop?
Safari and I can't bud :( not right now anyways
maybe ched can help.
How do I get ahold of ched for a bug???
Fixed. This will be going LIVE tomorrow.
Thanks