Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

House

Started by Kenz0 [1114916] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Kenz0 [1114916] ×1

Kenz0 [1114916]

I can't move into any of my other houses. I click on the move in link but nothing happens. i only use the I phone (4s) so I don't no if any one else has the same issue
cogo [1855260]
Renzo [1114916]It's an I phone so I don't no bud

Mate there google chrome , there normal internet browser , firefox and so on .....you have to use one of them ...



all phones have them.

Mentions: Kenz0 [1114916]