i got an event telling me of who won
Holy Grail
Started by Robb-Stark [1075937] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i got an event telling me of who won
I think it stands to reason you only get an event for draws you hold tickets for.
Also I was under the impression that it was 99% staff or multis.
MrClandestine [420229]I think it stands to reason you only get an event for draws you hold tickets for.
It seemed like most people thought it was common knowledge to me
Mentions: MrClandestine [420229]
Congratstaktikz
So lets put this into perspective, two extremely active people won both lottos...OH...MY...f**kING...GOD...what were the chances of that happening? it's almost like they spent was a shit load of cash the selfish bastards
Congrats to taktikz! You work hard and you deserve to win something.
I'm so happy for taktikz, couldn't have happened to a nicer person!
Beerstein [1322136]I'm so happy for taktikz, couldn't have happened to a nicer person!
I agree. All the negativity and conspiracy theories are ridiculous. Staff members are players as well, heaven forbid something good happens for one of us!
Mentions: Beerstein [1322136]
Beerstein [1322136]I'm so happy for taktikz, couldn't have happened to a nicer person!
Quit talking sense and grab a pitchfork! The hive mind has spoken!
Mentions: Beerstein [1322136]
lol @ the defensiveness and bogie :( you never said i needed ma pitchfork i sold it yesterday for 7 mill :( :( n :(
Haha, as soon as I saw the winners name I knew it wouldn't be long before the conspiracies started flying :)
its amusing as at least theres some banter at last and a bit of a laugh livens up the slow decaying death of torns forums for a while
MadameButterfly [1035358]So lets put this into perspective, two extremely active people won both lottos...OH...MY...f**kING...GOD...what were the chances of that happening? it's almost like they spent was a shit load of cash the selfish bastards
Snow_Sexy_Girl won $2,113,630,000 in the Lucky Shot lottery! 2014/07/14 10:00:05 AM
Just sayin.
Mentions: 1035358 [1035358] · Snow_Sexy_Girl [1529934]
KickRocks [1030718]MadameButterfly [1035358]So lets put this into perspective, two extremely active people won both lottos...OH...MY...f**kING...GOD...what were the chances of that happening? it's almost like they spent was a shit load of cash the selfish bastards
Snow_Sexy_Girl won $2,113,630,000 in the Lucky Shot lottery! 2014/07/14 10:00:05 AM
Just sayin.
Makes you wonder if they'll be in GD some day complaining about being chain mugged though doesn't it?
Mentions: 1035358 [1035358] · KickRocks [1030718] · Snow_Sexy_Girl [1529934]
Beerstein [1322136]KickRocks [1030718]MadameButterfly [1035358]So lets put this into perspective, two extremely active people won both lottos...OH...MY...f**kING...GOD...what were the chances of that happening? it's almost like they spent was a shit load of cash the selfish bastards
Snow_Sexy_Girl won $2,113,630,000 in the Lucky Shot lottery! 2014/07/14 10:00:05 AM
Just sayin.
Makes you wonder if they'll be in GD some day complaining about being chain mugged though doesn't it?
Thus completing the circle(jerk) of life/GD...
Mentions: 1035358 [1035358] · Beerstein [1322136] · KickRocks [1030718] · Snow_Sexy_Girl [1529934]
chedburn threw a quick account up and swooped 12bill from the game lol
Phil_Mitchell [458166]chedburn threw a quick account up and swooped 12bill from the game lol
Ha, yeah, over 9 years of planning
Mentions: Alah_Ukbar [458166]
Honestly, I am happier with my promotion to mod, than I am with winning the lottery. Hardwork rewarded is worth more than luck rewarded
taktikz [7800]Honestly, I am happier with my promotion to mod, than I am with winning the lottery. Hardwork rewarded is worth more than luck rewarded
I hate you, your wife bought my FHC block off me, now I need to find another one, you know how hard it is to find good FHC holders?
Being all nice to your wife and stuff...what an ass hole.
Mentions: taktikz [7800]
taktikz [7800]Honestly, I am happier with my promotion to mod, than I am with winning the lottery. Hardwork rewarded is worth more than luck rewarded
If you need to lighten your soul, I'll take your money.
After all, possessions are fleeting.
Mentions: taktikz [7800]