Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Holy Grail

Started by Robb-Stark [1075937] on in General Discussion.

63 replies · 1.11k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MrClandestine [420229]

I think it stands to reason you only get an event for draws you hold tickets for.

Also I was under the impression that it was 99% staff or multis.
KickRocks [1030718]
MrClandestine [420229]I think it stands to reason you only get an event for draws you hold tickets for.




It seemed like most people thought it was common knowledge to me

Mentions: MrClandestine [420229]

1035358 [1035358]

So lets put this into perspective, two extremely active people won both lottos...OH...MY...f**kING...GOD...what were the chances of that happening? it's almost like they spent was a shit load of cash the selfish bastards
PimptressTrish [303230]
Beerstein [1322136]I'm so happy for taktikz, couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

I agree. All the negativity and conspiracy theories are ridiculous. Staff members are players as well, heaven forbid something good happens for one of us!

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Beerstein [1322136]I'm so happy for taktikz, couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

Quit talking sense and grab a pitchfork! The hive mind has spoken!

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136]

Noc [1662321]

lol @ the defensiveness and bogie :( you never said i needed ma pitchfork i sold it yesterday for 7 mill :( :( n :(
Noc [1662321]

its amusing as at least theres some banter at last and a bit of a laugh livens up the slow decaying death of torns forums for a while
KickRocks [1030718]
MadameButterfly [1035358]So lets put this into perspective, two extremely active people won both lottos...OH...MY...f**kING...GOD...what were the chances of that happening? it's almost like they spent was a shit load of cash the selfish bastards

Snow_Sexy_Girl won $2,113,630,000 in the Lucky Shot lottery! 2014/07/14 10:00:05 AM

Just sayin.

Mentions: 1035358 [1035358] · Snow_Sexy_Girl [1529934]

Beerstein [1322136]
KickRocks [1030718]
MadameButterfly [1035358]So lets put this into perspective, two extremely active people won both lottos...OH...MY...f**kING...GOD...what were the chances of that happening? it's almost like they spent was a shit load of cash the selfish bastards

Snow_Sexy_Girl won $2,113,630,000 in the Lucky Shot lottery! 2014/07/14 10:00:05 AM

Just sayin.

Makes you wonder if they'll be in GD some day complaining about being chain mugged though doesn't it?

Mentions: 1035358 [1035358] · KickRocks [1030718] · Snow_Sexy_Girl [1529934]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Beerstein [1322136]
KickRocks [1030718]
MadameButterfly [1035358]So lets put this into perspective, two extremely active people won both lottos...OH...MY...f**kING...GOD...what were the chances of that happening? it's almost like they spent was a shit load of cash the selfish bastards

Snow_Sexy_Girl won $2,113,630,000 in the Lucky Shot lottery! 2014/07/14 10:00:05 AM

Just sayin.

Makes you wonder if they'll be in GD some day complaining about being chain mugged though doesn't it?

Thus completing the circle(jerk) of life/GD...

Mentions: 1035358 [1035358] · Beerstein [1322136] · KickRocks [1030718] · Snow_Sexy_Girl [1529934]

taktikz [7800]

Honestly, I am happier with my promotion to mod, than I am with winning the lottery. Hardwork rewarded is worth more than luck rewarded
Beerstein [1322136]
taktikz [7800]Honestly, I am happier with my promotion to mod, than I am with winning the lottery. Hardwork rewarded is worth more than luck rewarded

I hate you, your wife bought my FHC block off me, now I need to find another one, you know how hard it is to find good FHC holders?


Being all nice to your wife and stuff...what an ass hole.

Mentions: taktikz [7800]

Bueno_Excelente [34014]
taktikz [7800]Honestly, I am happier with my promotion to mod, than I am with winning the lottery. Hardwork rewarded is worth more than luck rewarded

If you need to lighten your soul, I'll take your money.

After all, possessions are fleeting.

Mentions: taktikz [7800]