Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

museum

Started by CRaZyGMaMa [1399159] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
CRaZyGMaMa [1399159]

I am attempting to trade in flowers for points and It will not let me select the exotic flowers or anything else. It is stuck onPlushies. I am On my Samsung s4. Haven't tried it elsewhere.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I've had this same issue on my Samsung S4 on nearly every menu... If you go to the new "full torn" on the pop up, that fixed it for me as a temporary fix.

Hope that helps, but yes, it's a bug that needs to be fixed, i like the mobile version on my phone.