I am attempting to trade in flowers for points and It will not let me select the exotic flowers or anything else. It is stuck onPlushies. I am On my Samsung s4. Haven't tried it elsewhere.
museum
Started by CRaZyGMaMa [1399159] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I am attempting to trade in flowers for points and It will not let me select the exotic flowers or anything else. It is stuck onPlushies. I am On my Samsung s4. Haven't tried it elsewhere.
I've had this same issue on my Samsung S4 on nearly every menu... If you go to the new "full torn" on the pop up, that fixed it for me as a temporary fix.
Hope that helps, but yes, it's a bug that needs to be fixed, i like the mobile version on my phone.
Thank you will try that. The mobile version had too much advertising for me. I would accidentally hit things I didn't want
What browser are you using?
Is on my Samsung s4 not sure. I think chrome
can you please make sure? then we can adequately deal with your issue.
no update,
closing report