Whats the Best item you ever found in the Dump? Because one time I found a goodie bag, when i searched the dump
Dump
Started by e_e [1512707] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Beerstein [1322136] ×1
Whats the Best item you ever found in the Dump? Because one time I found a goodie bag, when i searched the dump
An FHC
Probably a Blunderbuss (Valuewise), this was back when they were actually worth something.
I also trashed a load of bricks one time and got that merit, so as a celebration I searched the dump and found a brick that was trashed by me!
Xanax has been my best found. First I thought who jackass dumps xanax but then I remember that I have dumped a can of tourine elite :D
Box of tissues, I've dumped FHCs a few times I believe, possibly even a DP if I remember correctly, never got a thank you though. People are ruuude! Bet if I busted them they'd thank me though...lol
Beerstein [1322136]Box of tissues...
Correction, box of used tissues.
And you're welcome!
Mentions: Beerstein [1322136]
The dump of old had most everything pass through it. This new fangled dump? Nawtsomuch.
I got my first break by searching the dump almost constantly. Found at least 1 of each the flowers, several FHCs and EDVDs, a handful of drugs (a xanex included), and at least one lotto voucher. I'd say about 950 of the 1000 items I found were boxes/bricks/tissues. But there were at least 50 gems too.
found a DP once the rest was crap, some xanax
I found a human head around Halloween one time but mostly junk.
I've searched the dump 2,947 times and the best I've ever found is a Mace (worth approximately $8m). I've found a couple of Xanax, another item I can't remember worth about $1m. But nothing special really.
Anyone else agree that they should change it so you can only dump one item at a time? It'd make the merit more of a challenge, and free the dump from too many shit items.