Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dump

Started by e_e [1512707] on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 191 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Beerstein [1322136] ×1

e_e [1512707]

Whats the Best item you ever found in the Dump? Because one time I found a goodie bag, when i searched the dump
Samorost [1655145]

Probably a Blunderbuss (Valuewise), this was back when they were actually worth something.
I also trashed a load of bricks one time and got that merit, so as a celebration I searched the dump and found a brick that was trashed by me!
DreamForWar [1659398]

Xanax has been my best found. First I thought who jackass dumps xanax but then I remember that I have dumped a can of tourine elite :D
Beerstein [1322136]

Box of tissues, I've dumped FHCs a few times I believe, possibly even a DP if I remember correctly, never got a thank you though. People are ruuude! Bet if I busted them they'd thank me though...lol
PaperStSoapCo [1793199]

I got my first break by searching the dump almost constantly. Found at least 1 of each the flowers, several FHCs and EDVDs, a handful of drugs (a xanex included), and at least one lotto voucher. I'd say about 950 of the 1000 items I found were boxes/bricks/tissues. But there were at least 50 gems too.
Lyno [536065]

I've searched the dump 2,947 times and the best I've ever found is a Mace (worth approximately $8m). I've found a couple of Xanax, another item I can't remember worth about $1m. But nothing special really.

Anyone else agree that they should change it so you can only dump one item at a time? It'd make the merit more of a challenge, and free the dump from too many shit items.