Torn claims to be in the US, but there is not 1 baseball field any where in the city. Every village has at least 1.
Anything else missing from the city?
Started by peteo66 [382485] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
CravenTHC [1569996] ×4 KickRocks [1030718] ×2 Player 1554958 [1554958] ×2 DevilSoldier [1731252] ×2 Chedburn [1] ×1 McDallas [14757] ×1 ReyDuvall [1526820] ×1 hill007 [1616770] ×1
DevilSoldier60 [1731252]I like to think it's set in London given that it's gritty and crime filled, and that Ched is English
If London is smack in the middle of Texas in the USA then maybe, but the map states otherwise. Additionally right after respo, it actually said "Torn - Texas" on the map.
Baseball field sure is missing in the city! And maybe a couple of drive-throughs on top of the shops/stores.
Mentions: DevilSoldier [1731252]
daphne [14757]DevilSoldier60 [1731252]I like to think it's set in London given that it's gritty and crime filled, and that Ched is English
If London is smack in the middle of Texas in the USA then maybe, but the map states otherwise. Additionally right after respo, it actually said "Torn - Texas" on the map.
Baseball field sure is missing in the city! And maybe a couple of drive-throughs on top of the shops/stores.
Mentions: DevilSoldier [1731252] · McDallas [14757]
CravenTHC [1569996]Maybe I'm just missing it, but considering the geographic location on the map, Texas, I would think there would be at least one trailer park. That's not a joke either. I live in Texas, and know of three within 20 miles of me.
Mentions: CravenTHC [1569996]
manik [1554958]So you reckon it's set in the US?
Mentions: manik [1554958]
manik [1554958]What's that term? 'Factual causation'?
I see a picture of a chicken on the front of a packet of noodles... Doesn't actually mean it contains chicken.
GTA V is supposed to be 'set' in the US... But it's actually more associated with Scotland where Rockstar are based.
Mentions: manik [1554958]
hill007 [1616770]so you rekon its in the US?
why would you ever think that?
I have always thought that Torn City was located in Canada
btw, we need a new Item - Bagged Milk!
Mentions: hill007 [1616770]
CravenTHC [1569996]Maybe I'm just missing it, but considering the geographic location on the map, Texas, I would think there would be at least one trailer park. That's not a joke either. I live in Texas, and know of three within 20 miles of me.
Mentions: CravenTHC [1569996]
Chedburn [1]CravenTHC [1569996]Maybe I'm just missing it, but considering the geographic location on the map, Texas, I would think there would be at least one trailer park. That's not a joke either. I live in Texas, and know of three within 20 miles of me.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]