Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot paste

Started by ReTiRedBye [1658431] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
ReTiRedBye [1658431]

I used to be able to use Ctrl V to paste but it doesn't work anymore since about 2-3 weeks ago. It just ask me to use Ctrl V again.
mamba [945267]

Confirmed!

I am trying to paste text here as new topic prepared, and it says I need to use Ctrl+V (I am actually using Ctrl+V!)