I used to be able to use Ctrl V to paste but it doesn't work anymore since about 2-3 weeks ago. It just ask me to use Ctrl V again.
Cannot paste
Started by ReTiRedBye [1658431] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I used to be able to use Ctrl V to paste but it doesn't work anymore since about 2-3 weeks ago. It just ask me to use Ctrl V again.
There's already a confirmed copy/paste report open.
Confirmed!
I am trying to paste text here as new topic prepared, and it says I need to use Ctrl+V (I am actually using Ctrl+V!)