Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

User List

Started by Denkar [284980] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 472 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

PatBenatar [420347] ×1

Denkar [284980]

Okay, I've asked this elsewhere, but I seem to have lost where I asked it. Since the recent changes to the city map, I haven't been able to find the user list. This is what I use to spread out the effect of my muggings so that they aren't on the same people all the time. Where can I find it now?
Gorgonzola [1300528]

After you've done a successful search for users (I entered 100 on user id to get a long list of user ids containing 100) then you get a link to the user list above. Alternatively you can navigate here on your browser.http://www.torn.com/userlist.php

EDIT: I was mistaken, the 100 was on username, user id appears to be an exact search so only returns one result. You need multiple results or indeed the error that your search for name wasn't enough characters in order to get the user list link.